03 June 2011

Canal Street

Hello, this is hepi.

I've just come back from clubbing.  I'm very sleepy now...but well, we shouldn't stay inside on Friday night!

Canal Street is a gay street in Manchester. There are many exciting clubs, pubs and bars especially for gay people.

To be honest I don't like clubbing so much, but sometimes feel like drinking and dancing without thinking anything.

I went there with some friends from my English class. It's always nice to go out with guys from various countries :)

Although I didn't get drunk just with 3 cans of pear cider, I really enjoyed the night out with my lovely classmates!

Probably we won't see eachother for good because we're all going back to our home countries... but I really can't believe that!

Still I feel I'll see them in the class on Friday morning, as usual.

I've just remembered an old Japanese saying

"Treasure every encounter, for it will never recur"

I'll enjoy the rest of my time in Manchester, as much as I can!

Gooood night. Thanks :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment